₹ - Quest for Power: From Storytelling to Story Making

Intermission: Why can't blog have one?



Zeta

We reason till redemption over endless hot cups of "Chai", how to best serve your business objectives online.


When you succumb and standstill to faintest of air you realise what you are at but to say least it’s just another beginning.


Shopping with Hash Dash also #hshdsh - Because your favour will work for you when you shop, bag & save with us!

₹ - Quest for Power: From Storytelling to Story Making
₹ - Quest for Power: From Storytelling to Story Making

Good domain name must fulfil following three parameters:

  • Simplicity
  • Keywords
  • Branding

Zeta: We make good domain names.

  1. Brainstorm 5 top keywords
  2. Make domain Unique
  3. Choose only Dot-Com available domains
  4. Make it easy to type, easy to remember & easy to type 
  5. Less than 10 characters preferred
  6. Create & Fulfil Expectations target audience who read domain name
  7. Set yourself apart with branding based on expectations from target audience
  8. Reject hyphens and numbers
  9. Write it out and read it repeatedly before making your mind

blogs4bytes - blog for bytes also +blogs4bytes 

Race is against my own deeds, a seed of time seeded when knowing was naive. Relatively today going’s rough, bad weather forecast & relevance of science fostering mayhem. Total mayhem of a hardcore metal song with ugly vocals on background yells constant.

Good times are always at relative hindsight of things. Holy Father and Thy sins for company!


Sins all it takes to swallow pride, rather squash inhibitions of emotions that foster do or die. Die another day would have been smarter. Alas not to be.

Committed today I venture into relative known in hunt for unknown.



pallab-kakoti.blogspot.com +King Devil 
@kingdevil
Tweeting since Oct 2008 alive now via #hshdsh one page | Hash Dash Digital

Big Deal!
Of course it's big deal. Have you been tweeting so long. In case you have, get one page!

Be Driven
Responsive parallax scrolling. Holistic schema rich. Polite native intrusions. hash tag for barnacle SEO. One Page!

Hash tag #PLLxUi
Check out one page responsive parallax campaigns driven by hash tag URLs by Hash Dash Digital via #hshdsh also #hashdash

@KingDevil Blog
Pallab blog(s) for +kingdevil also @kingdevil since 2010. Here's evidence!


When story making is relevance pallab gets you brilliance not just if you are a brand but when you are already a star. Hash #pallab for all science that really matters.



#SlideVertisement



+KingDevil

Inspired from band lyrics like Urban Discipline — Biohazard, Skullcrusher — Biohazard, Skin — Biohazard, Packaged Rebellion — Anthrax, Sets me free — Biohazard



Change doesn't come easy it’s the only thing constant.
Strange the change that I reverie is so dormant.
In order to survive you got to earn your respect.
Over the edge now you push me into retrospect.

I control my becoming and what dares to insinuate.
Prong from inside my pride pun to infuriate.
I'm jumpy at the edge of rationale.
For long I remember I reckon the sentinel.

It’s me that makes me hit me it’s me that want to break free.
I'm cleaving to get a hold on my spree.
It’s me who wants to run me it’s me & I can’t see.
I'm blinded yet reaching for what price it might levee.

I shed my skin and hold on for a better life.
I stick my neck out and it’s not for \m/e that I strife.
I dream the dream you dumbfound.
I dawn beautiful the arrival you yen to ground.

Revolutions up on your sleeve move on.
Take your packaged rebellion game on.
Inanities in cynical skew hang on.
Reek of guilt overdrive to hold on.

Pounding rhythms raging guitar set me free.
I look in the mirror smile back what come to be.



Groceries at your doorsteps

Same day delivery in two hour windows for products like fresh vegetable flat delivery fee

Same Day free deliverystock items via network of local grocery shops / Challenges Service quality, product freshness,

Same Day delivery stock items via manufacturers standard delivery charges per order/item/weight

Designated drop-offs with items packed in temperature controlled bins. Free Delivery for minimum order otherwise flat delivery fee // Challenges Cost of per unit packaging //

Search Nutritional Information –

Suggest healthier options for purchases based on dietary needs


EGrocery via @HashDashDigital
E Grocery via +Hash Dash Digital 

₹ - Quest for Power: From Storytelling to Story Making

because I choose to 

Eliminate Bosses - Be Your Own Boss


Real Estate Science – Bounce Rate Counters

UI, UX mixing for optimized social signals attribute conversion goals via search rankings, link building & social content curation. Advocate rule of hashtag URLs as PaaS - payment as a service gateway on social media network. Analyse user experience events & behaviours to relay targeted engagements rich via native storytelling content. One Page responsive user interface & user experience designer for brands, start ups & websites and comprehensive end to end online marketing solutions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hashtag Marketing Research Tools

How to spotlight revolutionary Technosignatures now from 31 Sun-like Stars?

Revealing 47 #ZetaSOS Now to Empower Remarkable Online Success